AX Real Estate p.l.c. (C92104) (“AXRE”), a subsidiary of the Company’s Guarantor AX Group p.l.c., is pleased to announce the issue by the Company of:
- a class of shares in AXRE of a nominal value of €0.125 per share, 33,333,333 ordinary ‘A’ shares of which will be offered for sale to the public at an offer price of €0.60 per share, subject to an over-allotment option which, if exercised, would increase the offer to up to an aggregate of 50,000,000 ordinary ‘A’ shares (the “Share Offer”) – Applications in excess of 200,000 shares will benefit from a 10% discount, and
- €40,000,000 in 3.5% unsecured bonds of a nominal value of €100 per bond to be issued at par by AXRE, redeemable in 2032 (the “Bond Issue”).
Applications for Bonds are to be accompanied by an AX Real Estate p.l.c. shares application for a minimum of 5,000 Ordinary ‘A’ shares, unless the Bond application is equal to or exceeding €250,000.
The Share Offer and the Bond Issue are hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Combined Offer”.
Whilst the Combined Offer shall be available for subscription for all categories of investors (including the general public, through Authorised Financial Intermediaries), the following persons, without any priority or preference among themselves, shall be given preference in the allocation of the shares forming part of the Share Offer (the “Offer Shares”) and the bonds forming part of the Bond Issue (the “Bonds”):
Holders appearing on the respective register as at close of business on 17 December 2021 (with the last trading date being on 15 December 2021); of the:
- €40 million 6% AX Investments p.l.c. Bonds 2024;
- €15 million 3.25% AX Group p.l.c. (Series I) Bonds 2026; and
- €10 million 3.75% AX Group p.l.c. (Series II) Bonds 2029,
- employees of the AX Group who have been in employment since at least 31 October 2021.
Full details about this Combined Offer are set out in the Prospectus dated 6th December 2021 which can be found here.
If you are interested in applying, please send us a Secure Mail or contact your Relationship Manager.
For further information, please call us on (+356) 2557 4400 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.