Reporting directly to the Chief Technology Officer, as an Agile Coach you will be introducing practices and techniques that allow the bank’s teams to truly embrace the Agile principles.
Malta * Full-time
Duties and responsibilities
- Preparing and running training material to educate different teams and individuals in understanding what we mean when we talk about Agile, Scrum, Kanban and other methodologies and techniques
- Facilitating key events that support any Agile methodology adopted within and across teams
- Facilitating day-to-day decision making with techniques that promote a structured and transparent thought process
- Contributing to running of workshops aimed at bringing different people from different backgrounds together around common problems
- Coaching teams to adopt agility as a mindset
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- At least 2 years of experience in leading teams and/or projects
- Ability to design, prepare, and run interactive workshops as means of knowledge sharing and decision-making facilitation
- Any certification related to Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean, DevOps, Leadership or Management would be considered an asset
- Ability to build the teams to focus on delighting customers with value that targets their needs on every development iteration, and knowledgeable on how to assist different stakeholders receive and process customer feedback in the development of new ideas
What we offer
Grow with us
Earn and save
Invest in yourself
We strive to ensure a streamlined account opening process, via a structured and clear set of requirements and personalised assistance during the initial communication stages. If you are interested in opening a corporate account with MeDirect, please complete an Account Opening Information Questionnaire and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a comprehensive list of documentation required to open a corporate account please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on (+356) 2557 4444.