As an Atlassian Specialist, you will be joining our Service Management Team and bringing value to the business by utilising your experience to strengthen our Atlassian resources, and ensuring their availability for the organisation to meet business requirements.
Malta * Full-time
Duties and responsibilities
- Acknowledging and fulfilling all the requests related to maintaining our Atlassian products
- Designing, developing, and administrating all Atlassian Products (Jira, Confluence, Statuspage, Opsgenie, Trello)
- Identifying and implementing ad-hoc plugins for Jira and Confluence
- Acting as a consultant on different company levels to implement new processes and procedures
- Maintaining our Atlassian environment, ensuring that services are working as expected
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Minimum 1-year of experience as Atlassian consultant/developer
- Good presentation skills, with the ability to provide a proper overview of projects and procedures to a technical and non-technical audience
- Relevant knowledge of Atlassian products, such as Jira and Confluence
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Atlassian Administrator Certificate would be considered a plus.
What we offer
Grow with us
Earn and save
Invest in yourself
We strive to ensure a streamlined account opening process, via a structured and clear set of requirements and personalised assistance during the initial communication stages. If you are interested in opening a corporate account with MeDirect, please complete an Account Opening Information Questionnaire and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a comprehensive list of documentation required to open a corporate account please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on (+356) 2557 4444.