Back Office and Settlements Officer
The selected candidate will report to the Back Office and Settlements Manager and will join the Bank Operations team dealing with processing of Incoming & Outgoing Payments, Investigations, Clearing of Cheques and Journal entries. The Bank is in a transformation stage to improve its customer experience, with a new payment system with latest technology available on the market and other critical improvements in the pipeline for deployment. This is a great opportunity for junior candidates to start a career in the banking industry and be part of this transformation.
Malta * Full-time
Duties and responsibilities
- Processing of Incoming and Outgoing Payments
- Processing of Payment investigations
- Clearing of Local and Foreign Cheques
- Inputting of Journal Entries
- Working on administrative tasks which include the scanning and filing of documentation
- Assisting the Senior Officer or the Manager in their day to day duties whilst ensuring that this is done in an efficient and timely manner
- Supporting any requests coming through internal departments and external institutions
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Diploma in Finance, Banking, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of SWIFT/SEPA functionality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience in a similar role will be considered an asset
What we offer
Grow with us
Earn and save
Invest in yourself
We strive to ensure a streamlined account opening process, via a structured and clear set of requirements and personalised assistance during the initial communication stages. If you are interested in opening a corporate account with MeDirect, please complete an Account Opening Information Questionnaire and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a comprehensive list of documentation required to open a corporate account please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on (+356) 2557 4444.