Back Office & Settlements Officer
MeDirect Group has been investing in its Core systems to improve efficiency and keep up to date with the latest technology in the market. The Back Office & Settlements team is one of the main stakeholders within the group that supports such initiatives. Reporting to the Senior Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for the daily settlements of the Group in relation to consumer and/or bank requests initiated from the various jurisdictions it operates in. You will be involved in various projects pertaining to the department, whilst ensuring daily operations are completed in an efficient and timely manner for all jurisdictions.
Malta * Full-time
Duties and responsibilities
- Processing of Incoming and Outgoing Payments
- Processing of Payment investigations
- Handling the settlement of Wealth Trade orders and Treasury deals
- Clearing of Local and Foreign Cheques
- Inputting of Journal Entries
- Assisting the Senior Officer or the Manager in their day to day duties whilst ensuring that this is done in an efficient and timely manner
- Supporting any requests coming through internal departments and external institutions
- Working on administrative tasks which include the scanning and filing of documentation
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Diploma in Finance, Banking or a related field, or relevant technical skills
- Knowledge of SWIFT functionality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in English
- Experience in a similar role will be considered an asset
What we offer
Grow with us
Earn and save
Invest in yourself
We strive to ensure a streamlined account opening process, via a structured and clear set of requirements and personalised assistance during the initial communication stages. If you are interested in opening a corporate account with MeDirect, please complete an Account Opening Information Questionnaire and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a comprehensive list of documentation required to open a corporate account please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on (+356) 2557 4444.