Banking Financial Reporting Analyst
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work in one of the top Banks in Malta and form part of the Finance team. Working directly with the Finance Manager, the chosen candidate will be mainly responsible for compiling financial reports, with excellent exposure across the bank and senior stakeholders.
Malta * Full-time
Duties and responsibilities
- Producing monthly financial reports for management and regulators to support decision making and reporting
- Building and developing effective working relationship with staff within various business units and other finance colleagues
- Taking an active role in data analysis and interpretation in relation to the bank’s capital adequacy and liquidity position
- Improving the quality of the financial information available and reporting by the team to stakeholders
- Participating in relevant projects, systems implementation and enhancements
- Assisting with queries from regulatory authorities and external auditors
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Accounting qualification
- Interest to work in a developing organisation with exposure to local and international regulation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Preference will be given to canddiates who are fluent in French and/or Dutch
What we offer
Grow with us
Earn and save
Invest in yourself
We strive to ensure a streamlined account opening process, via a structured and clear set of requirements and personalised assistance during the initial communication stages. If you are interested in opening a corporate account with MeDirect, please complete an Account Opening Information Questionnaire and send it to email@example.com.
For a comprehensive list of documentation required to open a corporate account please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (+356) 2557 4444.