Customer Service Officer (Dutch/ French)
The key to our – and hopefully your – success is that we work with people for people. Collegiality, diversity, and teamwork are some of the trades you will find in our Customer Service department. Working closely with the Customer Service Manager, you will be supporting our Belgian customers throughout their customer journey. Entering a fast-growing and innovative environment, where you can grow with our vibrant and young team that is driven to provide excellent customer service. Are shift hours– between 9am and 8pm – an added value for your personal planning, in combination with structured homeworking? In that case, we would love to welcome you to our team! The role also provides the opportunity to gain a professional certificate in Bank Mediation (Febelfin – Wet Willems), and the flexibility to be based in Brussels or Malta.
Malta * Full-time
Duties and responsibilities
- Attracting new customers by answering incoming calls and responding to customer emails
- Responding and resolving customer queries and escalating technical issues, whilst finding and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
- Providing customers with information about the Bank’s products and services
- Following up on customers’ instructions including payments, placement of trades, transfer of investment portfolios, and account opening and closure
- Supporting the Bank’s marketing strategy throughout various campaigns focusing on savings and wealth products 5
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Native French and/ or Dutch language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a plus
- Previous experience in a customer service role will be considered an asset
What we offer
Grow with us
Earn and save
Invest in yourself
We strive to ensure a streamlined account opening process, via a structured and clear set of requirements and personalised assistance during the initial communication stages. If you are interested in opening a corporate account with MeDirect, please complete an Account Opening Information Questionnaire and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a comprehensive list of documentation required to open a corporate account please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on (+356) 2557 4444.