Customer Support Officer (Gozo)
The Customer Service Officer will join the Wealth Support Team and be responsible for supporting our Maltese customers throughout their customer journey; From account opening to savings and investing through the MeDirect platforms, as well as assisting the management team in daily operation tasks. This role is offered on a full-time definite basis. The definite contract is for 12 months.
Malta * Full-time
Duties and responsibilities
- Providing support to customers via telephone, emails and secure messages whilst abiding by applicable policies and procedures
- Encouraging customers to execute standard transactions online by guiding them through the process
- Ensuring that customer communication is timely and meets high quality standards as well as regulatory and legal requirements
- Processing online banking applications timely and effectively
- Meeting set KPIs related to service level, lead generation, appointment booking and cross-selling
- Maintaining and improving data quality
- Processing assigned tasks including but not limited to data remediation, inheritance settlements, handling of operations and compliance reports
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- MQF Level 4 Standard of education or higher
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both the Maltese and English languages
- Basic knowledge of banking and financial products will be considered an asset
What we offer
Grow with us
Earn and save
Invest in yourself
We strive to ensure a streamlined account opening process, via a structured and clear set of requirements and personalised assistance during the initial communication stages. If you are interested in opening a corporate account with MeDirect, please complete an Account Opening Information Questionnaire and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a comprehensive list of documentation required to open a corporate account please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on (+356) 2557 4444.