Data Engineer (Internship)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Data Engineer Intern to join our growing team! In this role, you will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross-functional teams. As an Intern, you will also support our data engineers on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. If you enjoy learning about data integration, optimizing data systems, and building them from the ground up, this role is made for you!
Malta * Full-time
Duties and responsibilities
- Creating and maintaining optimal data pipeline operations
- Assembling large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Identifying, designing, and implementing internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Collaborating with the Data Engineering team to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- SQL knowledge
- Foundation exposure to ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- Ability to document data transformation initiatives
- Foundational knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores
What we offer
Grow with us
Earn and save
Invest in yourself
We strive to ensure a streamlined account opening process, via a structured and clear set of requirements and personalised assistance during the initial communication stages. If you are interested in opening a corporate account with MeDirect, please complete an Account Opening Information Questionnaire and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a comprehensive list of documentation required to open a corporate account please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on (+356) 2557 4444.