Finance Analyst (Dutch/French speaking)
The Bank is expanding its business activities as it continues to develop its retail mortgage lending in the Netherlands and Belgium through partnerships with the best servicers and mortgage originators in the market. To support these strategic initiatives, we are looking for a Finance Analyst to join our finance team. This is an outstanding opportunity for qualified or semi qualified professionals to establish themselves and further develop their career at a fast-growing bank.
Malta * Full-time
Duties and responsibilities
- Assisting with the preparation of daily and monthly management reporting in relation to the various lending portfolios
- Supporting the team in the accounting analysis and implementation of new products
- Assisting the team in the preparation of the inputs for the calculation of the expected credit losses on the lending businesses
- Contributing to the compilation of annual financial statements pursuant to BEGAAP for local reporting and IFRS
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Accounting qualification or in the process of obtaining such qualification, possibly having finance or auditing work experience
- Experience in accounting of lending portfolios such as Dutch and Belgium Mortgage Accounting is considered an asset
- Strong communications skills in English (written and spoken). Professional knowledge of French or Dutch
What we offer
Grow with us
Earn and save
Invest in yourself
We strive to ensure a streamlined account opening process, via a structured and clear set of requirements and personalised assistance during the initial communication stages. If you are interested in opening a corporate account with MeDirect, please complete an Account Opening Information Questionnaire and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a comprehensive list of documentation required to open a corporate account please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on (+356) 2557 4444.