Financial Reporting Analyst
This is a unique opportunity to join Malta’s only digital bank with a premium pan-European fintech offer and an international presence in five geographies. You will have the opportunity to form part of a dynamic finance team which will allow you to put your accounting knowledge into practice, while growing professionally and learning something new every day. You will be mainly responsible for compiling financial reports, with excellent exposure to a diverse team of highly skilled professionals.
Malta * Full-time
Duties and responsibilities
- Producing monthly financial reports for management and regulatory authorities to support decision making and reporting
- Taking an active role in data analysis and interpretation in relation to the bank’s capital adequacy and liquidity position
- Participating in relevant projects, systems implementation and enhancements
- Building and developing effective working relationship with staff within various business units and other colleagues in Malta, Belgium, Netherlands, the United Kingdom and Turkey
- Improving the quality of the financial information available and reporting by the team to the stakeholders
- Assisting with queries from regulatory authorities and external auditors
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Accounting qualification or currently undergoing one will be considered an asset
- Interest to work in a fast-developing organisation with opportunities to broaden own knowledge on how the banking system works
- Knowledge of Python and/or SQL will be considered as a plus, however not essential
What we offer
Grow with us
Earn and save
Invest in yourself
We strive to ensure a streamlined account opening process, via a structured and clear set of requirements and personalised assistance during the initial communication stages. If you are interested in opening a corporate account with MeDirect, please complete an Account Opening Information Questionnaire and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a comprehensive list of documentation required to open a corporate account please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on (+356) 2557 4444.