Incident and Problem Manager
We are looking for an Incident and Problem Manager to join our Service Management Team. The successful candidate will drive the implementation of our Incident and Problem Management process within MeDirect, ensuring that unplanned outage and reduction of Service quality is promptly identified, acknowledged and mitigated in a timely manner. Besides resolving Incidents, the resource should also work closely with our Technology Department to identify, record, and follow all the activities and tasks aimed to reduce and/or nullify the likelihood of Incidents.
Malta * Full-time
Duties and responsibilities
- Taking ownership of end-to-end management of critical production incidents and conducting problem root cause analysis sessions following incident investigation and resolution
- Supporting the identification of problems, ensuring their acknowledgment and tracking through Product and Infrastructure Backlog, tracking Known Errors and Workarounds
- Contributing to the measurement of success of both Incident and Problem Management, creating an environment to allow the proper extraction of ad-hoc KPIs
- Curating the documentation related to Incident and Problem Management processes, ensuring their compliance within Organization and alignment with regulatory requirements
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, remaining calm and organized under pressure
- Experience in Incident and Problem Management process, ideally within the financial/banking industry
- Familiarity with the concept of KPI and the ability to identify, suggest and design metrics accordingly
- Preferably ITIL certified or with an understanding of the framework
What we offer
Grow with us
Earn and save
Invest in yourself
We strive to ensure a streamlined account opening process, via a structured and clear set of requirements and personalised assistance during the initial communication stages. If you are interested in opening a corporate account with MeDirect, please complete an Account Opening Information Questionnaire and send it to email@example.com.
For a comprehensive list of documentation required to open a corporate account please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (+356) 2557 4444.