Marketing & Public Relations Senior Officer
In this role you will be joining the Product and Marketing team in Malta. You will be supporting the growth strategy of the Bank and closely collaborate with the rest of the team to develop, initiate, create and oversee a long-term marketing and PR strategy, as well as, spearhead short-term marketing solutions.
Malta * Full-time
Duties and responsibilities
- As a Brand Ambassador, you will be ensuring that the brand and brand values run through the DNA of the whole business. Initiating innovative ways to communicate the brand to both existing and new customers and the internal stakeholders. Keeping the brand fresh and ahead of the competition
- Assisting in the management of marketing material, website updates, and social media whilst ensuring that all documents and marketing material are current, accurate, and properly reflect the brand and desired message
- Responsible for the planning, production, and reporting of all MeDirect communications, liaising closely with the CRM Executive to segment customer data for mailings
- Continually evaluating the public relations strategy whilst being responsible for the coordination, delivery, and reporting of all PR campaigns and further developing all PR relationships maximising brand exposure through all channels
- Proactively generating ways to advance the Bank’s brand in publications, digital media, speaking opportunities, conference participation, and other forms of advertising including the identification of the best award(s) to target and put together a strategy to win such awards
- Working with the marketing manager and team to plan the annual content strategy whilst producing engaging multi-channel content both ahead of time and to tight deadlines when required
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of five years’ experience in PR and Marketing
- Excellent command of Maltese and English languages
- Thorough understanding of branding principles and approach/methods through multimedia
What we offer
Grow with us
Earn and save
Invest in yourself
We strive to ensure a streamlined account opening process, via a structured and clear set of requirements and personalised assistance during the initial communication stages. If you are interested in opening a corporate account with MeDirect, please complete an Account Opening Information Questionnaire and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a comprehensive list of documentation required to open a corporate account please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on (+356) 2557 4444.