Reporting to the Lead Product Manager, the successful candidate will manage the Investment and Wealth digital product stream. The selected candidate will be working in an agile environment, focusing on delivering the highest standards of customer experience for the Bank’s customers.
Malta * Full-time
Duties and responsibilities
- Owning and being accountable for the end-to-end product delivery and management of the Investment and Wealth digital product stream
- Establishing a vision and strategic direction for the product and a roadmap for its delivery
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, to make sure the propositions you develop will meet customer needs and be compliant with regulations
- Leading the propositional elements to deliver a product and an experience which will generate growth in customer activity
- Leading on key initiatives – from tactical fixes and incremental improvements to changes requiring cross-functional teams and coordination
- Being seen as the digital Investment and Wealth subject matter expert (SME), supporting all functions as needed
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Have previous digital Investment and Wealth product management delivery experience
- Experience in owning and delivering product initiatives from start to finish
- Have strong understanding of the propositional development process and product innovation
- Experience in customer journey mapping and analysis, and the ability to draw insight and action from customer feedback
- Have an understanding of investment regulations and the related regulatory environment
- Good knowledge of core IT concepts and building / iterating products in a digital environment is a plus
What we offer
Grow with us
Earn and save
Invest in yourself
We strive to ensure a streamlined account opening process, via a structured and clear set of requirements and personalised assistance during the initial communication stages. If you are interested in opening a corporate account with MeDirect, please complete an Account Opening Information Questionnaire and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a comprehensive list of documentation required to open a corporate account please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on (+356) 2557 4444.