Reporting to the Lead Software Developer in Test, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a number of challenging projects and contribute to the team in order to continuously improve software quality.
Malta * Full-time
Duties and responsibilities
- Creating and maintaining test plans
- Analysing and reviewing specifications and identify areas of testability
- Writing test procedures using Gherkin format
- Using Test Managment Tools to communicate test results
- Using issue tracking software to track defects
- Executing Integration Tests, System Tests and Smoke Tests
- Working in a team and contributing towards continuous improvement towards QA efforts
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Attention to detail and positive critical approach to improve Quality
- Knowledge of specification-based techniques to extract test conditions and create test procedures
- Ability to navigate through logs to back findings of defects
- Strong ability to use debugging tools
- Organised and methodic towards approaching complex tasks
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with JIRA Issue tracking tool
What we offer
Grow with us
Earn and save
Invest in yourself
We strive to ensure a streamlined account opening process, via a structured and clear set of requirements and personalised assistance during the initial communication stages. If you are interested in opening a corporate account with MeDirect, please complete an Account Opening Information Questionnaire and send it to email@example.com.
For a comprehensive list of documentation required to open a corporate account please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (+356) 2557 4444.