Regulatory Affairs Officer
The position will be supporting the Regulatory Affairs team with general administrative duties and regulatory matters. You will have the opportunity to work in a highly professional, young and dynamic working environment, and the content of your work will be varied and challenging. The role will be reporting directly to the Regulatory Affairs Manager.
Malta * Full-time
Duties and responsibilities
- Assisting the regulatory affairs team with the flow of information with internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting the regulatory affairs team by assessing upcoming local and EU regulation, maintaining and updating the regulatory change oversight dashboard and reports
- Ensuring proper communication on regulatory changes throughout the organisation
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Legal, Economics or Banking, or related area or equivalent technical knowledge and skills
- An excellent command of English
- Command of Dutch or French language will be considered an asset
- Knowledge of local and EU financial services regulation will be considered an asset
What we offer
Grow with us
Earn and save
Invest in yourself
We strive to ensure a streamlined account opening process, via a structured and clear set of requirements and personalised assistance during the initial communication stages. If you are interested in opening a corporate account with MeDirect, please complete an Account Opening Information Questionnaire and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a comprehensive list of documentation required to open a corporate account please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on (+356) 2557 4444.