We are looking for a Relationship Officer to join our dynamic team at MeDirect. In this role, you will be attending to queries of current customers, generating leads, and collaborating closely with the rest of the team to ensure customer satisfaction. The contract is for a one-year duration with possibility of extension.
Malta * Full-time
Duties and responsibilities
- Assisting customers as a first point of contact at the branch
- Preparing and/or assisting in the preparation of customer reviews in line with the bank’s procedure
- Assisting and attending to customer queries with regards to ebanking, deposit, account opening and other matters
- Effectively communicating with other areas of the Bank to promote cross-selling
- Keeping abreast with financial news, industry best practices and related legislation to be able to provide support to customers
- Performing administrative duties to fulfil the exigencies of the role
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Maltese and English
- Willing to undertake a Diploma in Financial Advice
- Diploma in Banking or equivalent and previous experience within the Financial services sector will be considered an asset
What we offer
Grow with us
Earn and save
Invest in yourself
We strive to ensure a streamlined account opening process, via a structured and clear set of requirements and personalised assistance during the initial communication stages. If you are interested in opening a corporate account with MeDirect, please complete an Account Opening Information Questionnaire and send it to email@example.com.
For a comprehensive list of documentation required to open a corporate account please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (+356) 2557 4444.