Risk Analytics Officer
Reporting to the Risk Analytics Manager, the selected entry-level candidate will be responsible for supporting the Risk Analytics team in providing risk management oversight of capital and liquidity risk through reporting, performance tracking of the Bank’s entities’ asset and liability portfolios as well as stress testing.
Malta * Full-time
Duties and responsibilities
- Supporting the Risk Analytics team with meeting all the deliverable deadlines associated with external tasks, including ICAAP/ILAAP and Recovery Plan
- Assisting the Risk Analytics team in any other regulatory reporting requirements that may arise
- Supporting the Risk Management oversight of the Groups’ capital and liquidity risks through complementary reporting, stress testing and performance tracking of the Group’s portfolio
- Contributing to the implementation of change initiatives such as projects and changes in regulation
- Contributing in the risk policy and framework creation and updating
- Producing capital and liquidity risk reports, and any other ad-hoc reports for managerial and executive level audiences
- Supporting in the running and analysing outputs of risk models and end user computing tools in place, in particular economic capital models and stress testing models
- Ensuring availability of risk data and maintaining integrity of such data and any related risk reports
- Working in conjunction with subsidiary entities and international offices in Belgium and the UK
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- A University Degree in Finance, Banking, Mathematics or a related field
- Knowledge in Financial Risk Management would be considered an asset
- Skills in MS Excel, and knowledge of other MS Office applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
What we offer
Grow with us
Earn and save
Invest in yourself
We strive to ensure a streamlined account opening process, via a structured and clear set of requirements and personalised assistance during the initial communication stages. If you are interested in opening a corporate account with MeDirect, please complete an Account Opening Information Questionnaire and send it to email@example.com.
For a comprehensive list of documentation required to open a corporate account please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (+356) 2557 4444.