Senior Frontend Developer
Reporting to the Frontend Architect, the successful candidate will be working in an agile environment, forming part of a growing and highly driven development team.
Malta * Full-time
Duties and responsibilities
- Creating and maintaining digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using
- Taking ownership of code written and understanding the importance of writing in a scalable and maintainable way
- Working closely with the product team and stakeholders to translate requirements into a tangible solution
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- A University degree or Diploma in IT or any other related field
- Solid knowledge of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes
- Knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator, code versioning tools (such as GIT), SEO principles, and an eye for UI/UX designs will be considered an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ideally have a minimum of 5 years of experience
What we offer
Grow with us
Earn and save
Invest in yourself
We strive to ensure a streamlined account opening process, via a structured and clear set of requirements and personalised assistance during the initial communication stages. If you are interested in opening a corporate account with MeDirect, please complete an Account Opening Information Questionnaire and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a comprehensive list of documentation required to open a corporate account please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on (+356) 2557 4444.