Senior Officer – Treasury
Reporting to the Head of Treasury Operations, we are looking for a Senior Officer to join the Treasury Operations team and form the part of the Finance and Operations department within the Bank.
Malta * Full-time
Duties and responsibilities
- Overseeing the banks’ cash flow management and liquidity forecasting
- Assisting the Head of Treasury in Capital management & forecasting of Capital Ratios
- Monitoring the hedging accounting portfolio for the Hedging of the Treasury Book.
- Assisting and monitoring the Bank’s hedging operations both in interest rate hedging and foreign exchange swaps
- Trading in Bonds, repos and Foreign Exchange
- Monitoring and analysing Deposit origination and retention
- Improving Treasury reports in terms of automation and accuracy
- Preparing Treasury Analysis reports for ALCO and the Board
- Participating and contribute towards the updating of the Department’s procedure manual/s
- Other duties to be determined from time to time by the Head of Treasury
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes that impact the Banks’ treasury and capital management
- Ad hoc impact analysis pertaining to new asset classes, regulatory impacts and opportunities that the Bank encounters
- Contributing towards updating the Department’s procedure manuals
- Substituting Treasury manager when the need arises
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Finance, Economics or Management, or equivalent technical knowledge and skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Bloomberg
- Experience in Investment Banking or Commercial Banking will be considered an asset
What we offer
Grow with us
Earn and save
Invest in yourself
We strive to ensure a streamlined account opening process, via a structured and clear set of requirements and personalised assistance during the initial communication stages. If you are interested in opening a corporate account with MeDirect, please complete an Account Opening Information Questionnaire and send it to email@example.com.
For a comprehensive list of documentation required to open a corporate account please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (+356) 2557 4444.