Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer
In this role you will be joining the Regulatory Affairs team that is responsible for the supervisory dialogue and the regulatory horizon scanning of the Bank. As a Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer, you will support the Regulatory Affairs Manager with the communication and interaction between the Bank and the various regulatory bodies. You will also support other team members with work linked to the capturing and review of regulatory updates to ensure timely action is taken by the Bank. Becoming part our team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with highly skilled professionals in an international, diverse and dynamic environment.
Malta * Full-time
Duties and responsibilities
- Assisting the team with the supervisory dialogue with various regulatory bodies;
- Supporting the team with regulatory requests and sharing of information with the regulator;
- Assisting the team with the tasks concerning the Supervisory Review and Evaluation Process (“SREP”) and Onsite Inspections (“OSI”), including the preparation of regular reports to the Board of Directors;
- Having ownership of and maintenaning the log that the team keeps for regulatory queries and requests that are received from various regulatory bodies;
- Supporting other team members with regulatory horizon scanning;
- Assisting the team to provide input for major work-streams emanating from key regulatory deliverables such as ICAAP/ILAAP;
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Economics or Banking, or related area or equivalent technical knowledge, skills and/or 3 years experience from a similar role;
- An excellent command of English, both written and verbal;
- Knowledge of local and EU financial services regulation will be considered an asset;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What we offer
Grow with us
Earn and save
Invest in yourself
We strive to ensure a streamlined account opening process, via a structured and clear set of requirements and personalised assistance during the initial communication stages. If you are interested in opening a corporate account with MeDirect, please complete an Account Opening Information Questionnaire and send it to email@example.com.
For a comprehensive list of documentation required to open a corporate account please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (+356) 2557 4444.