Software Developer in Test
Reporting to the Lead Software Developer in Test, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a number of challenging projects and contribute to the team in order to continuously improve software quality.
Malta * Full-time
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintaining existing code while continuously improving the Test Frameworks built inhouse
- Reporting defects in a structured and effective way while being able to prioritise them
- Designing and developing Test Plans and automated test cases to augment the existing regression pack
- Effectively understanding and analysing product requirements before validating them
- Developing and executing Load Testing scripts
- Monitoring test executions, reviewing results and taking timely actions
- Assisting the team to improve on the quality and reliability of the products
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of Load Testing tools such as JMeter
- Experience with Specflow and Selenium driver
- Being familiar with Continuous Integration tools
- A University degree in a relevant field will be considered as an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
What we offer
Grow with us
Earn and save
Invest in yourself
We strive to ensure a streamlined account opening process, via a structured and clear set of requirements and personalised assistance during the initial communication stages. If you are interested in opening a corporate account with MeDirect, please complete an Account Opening Information Questionnaire and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a comprehensive list of documentation required to open a corporate account please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on (+356) 2557 4444.