Talent Acquisition Specialist (12-month definite contract)
Reporting to the Chief People Officer the Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for sourcing, attracting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding employees at MeDirect while working hand in hand with the rest of the HR team. The contract is for a one year duration with possibility of extension.
Malta * Full-time
Duties and responsibilities
- Coordinating the recruitment process internally and external with key stakeholders
- Sourcing potential candidates through online channels including but not limited to social and professional platforms such as LinkedIn
- Scheduling of interviews including screening calls, assessments etc.
- Assessing suitability of candidates for the role they are applying for
- Drafting job descriptions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Attending job fairs and recruitment events
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Talent Acquisition role or similar
- Familiarity with social media such as LinkedIn
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
What we offer
Grow with us
Earn and save
Invest in yourself
We strive to ensure a streamlined account opening process, via a structured and clear set of requirements and personalised assistance during the initial communication stages. If you are interested in opening a corporate account with MeDirect, please complete an Account Opening Information Questionnaire and send it to email@example.com.
For a comprehensive list of documentation required to open a corporate account please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (+356) 2557 4444.