TechOps Corporate IT
As a TechOps – Corporate IT, you will be joining our Corporate IT team as a TechOps Support providing first-line support and maintaining the bank’s IT services, applications, and equipment.
Malta * Full-time
Duties and responsibilities
- Supporting the Banks IT services, providing application support, performing user maintenance, and taking responsibility and ownership of logged service requests and user incidents.
- Solving, categorising, and escalating issues to drive down incident levels
- Onboarding of new joiners, equipment installation and setup
- Maintaining user-related equipment, software, and inventory
- Ensuring that best practices and IT processes are followed whilst assisting the Team Leader in standardising and continually improving such processes
- Assisting the Team Leader in identifying and implementing improvements to the teams incident logging system in order to provide a more effective and efficient service to end users
- Participating in the extended support duty roster coverage
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Basic understanding of Active Directory
- Knowledge of Operating Systems – Windows and MAC
- Basic experience in using a ticketing system for managing incidents and support requests
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
What we offer
Grow with us
Earn and save
Invest in yourself
We strive to ensure a streamlined account opening process, via a structured and clear set of requirements and personalised assistance during the initial communication stages. If you are interested in opening a corporate account with MeDirect, please complete an Account Opening Information Questionnaire and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a comprehensive list of documentation required to open a corporate account please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on (+356) 2557 4444.