Customer Support Officer
The Customer Support Officer will join the Wealth Support Team and will be responsible for supporting our Maltese customers throughout their customer journey, from account opening to savings and investing through the MeDirect platforms, as well as assisting the management team in daily operation tasks.
Malta * Full-time
Duties and responsibilities
- Providing support to customers via telephone, emails and secure messages whilst abiding by applicable policies and procedures
- Encouraging customers to execute standard transactions online by guiding them through the process
- Ensuring that customer communication is timely and meets high quality standards as well as regulatory and legal requirements
- Processing online banking applications timely and effectively
- Meeting set KPIs related to service level, lead generation, appointment booking and cross-selling
- Maintaining and improving data quality
- Processing assigned tasks including but not limited to data remediation, inheritance settlements, handling of operations and compliance reports
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- MQF Level 4 Standard of education or higher
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both the Maltese and English languages
- Basic knowledge of banking and financial products will be considered an asset
What we offer
Grow with us
Earn and save
Invest in yourself
We strive to ensure a streamlined account opening process, via a structured and clear set of requirements and personalised assistance during the initial communication stages. If you are interested in opening a corporate account with MeDirect, please complete an Account Opening Information Questionnaire and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a comprehensive list of documentation required to open a corporate account please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on (+356) 2557 4444.