The successful candidate will manage one or more digital channel product streams in line with the Bank’s strategy, and will be working in an agile environment, focusing on delivering the highest standards of customer experience for the Bank’s customers. This is a unique opportunity to join Malta’s first digital bank with a premium pan-European fintech offer.
Malta * Full-time
Duties and responsibilities
- Enabling rapid, high-quality development by owning and driving your projects and products
- Giving input into the functionality of the platform, identifying technical capabilities of the system concerning functional requirements
- Providing analysis for new initiatives by creating business and functional specifications that are in line with best practices and delivered in a timely fashion
- Translating business and functional specifications into structured JIRA tickets to aid the development cycle
- Ensuring that all projects assigned are delivered on time wherever possible with any risks and delays being documented, communicated and monitored
- Delivering ideas and constant market benchmarks
- Ensuring that product KPIs are maintained and improved upon as the product evolves
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a role in a digital product environment
- Experience working in a role with a focus on customer channels and customer experience
- Experience in customer journey mapping and analysis
- Experience working within an Agile environment will be considered a plus
What we offer
Grow with us
Earn and save
Invest in yourself
We strive to ensure a streamlined account opening process, via a structured and clear set of requirements and personalised assistance during the initial communication stages. If you are interested in opening a corporate account with MeDirect, please complete an Account Opening Information Questionnaire and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a comprehensive list of documentation required to open a corporate account please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on (+356) 2557 4444.