Bonnici Bros. Properties p.l.c. (the “Issuer”), is pleased to announce the issue of €12,000,000 Unsecured bonds at 5.25% at a nominal value of €100 per bond, redeemable in 2033 (the “Bond Issue”), following approval by the Listing Authority.
This bond issue will be issued at par. The minimum application amount is €2,000 and in multiples of €100 thereafter. The interest rate of 5.25 per cent will be paid annually on 3 April as from 3 April 2024 (the first interest payment date).
The use of the bond proceeds will consist of:
- The amount of circa €1,200,000 will be used to repay a pending loan amount with APS Bank p.l.c. for the acquisition of the three Mercury Suites and a further €75,000 will be used for the furnishing of the said apartments;
- The amount of circa €387,992 will be used to settle a pending payment to BBSL for the provision of works on the Ta’ Habel Mica property and circa €3,288,208 will be utilised for the payment of works on the construction of warehouse and storage facilities on the Ta’ Habel Mica property required for the completion of the warehouse;
- The amount of circa €469,453 will be used to repay a pending loan amount with Bank of Valletta for the acquisition of the Sqaq Nru. 2 Quarry and a further circa €157,500 will be used for pending payments amounts to third parties in relation to the said purchase price;
- The amount of circa €1,470,000 will be used to repay a pending loan amount with Bank of Valletta p.l.c. and a further circa €705,720 will be used to repay third parties for the acquisition of the Sliema Property;
- The amount of circa €1,865,100 will used to pay the purchase price of the Floriana Property in terms of the promise of sale agreement; and
- The remaining balance of net Bond Issue proceeds in an amount of circa €2,231,027 will be used for the general corporate funding purposes of the Issuer.
Full details about this Bond Issue are set out in the Prospectus dated 30th January 2023 which can be found here.
MeDirect will be accepting applications from anyone, who is interested. All applications must be received by not later 10th March 2023. In the event of over-subscription, the Issuer reserves the right to close the Offer Period before this date.
If you are interested in applying, please send us a Secure Mail or contact your Relationship Manager.
For further information, please call us on (+356) 2557 4400 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information set forth in this article is only for informative purposes and should not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to subscribe for or purchase any investment. The information provided is subject to change without notice and does not constitute investment advice or any guarantee of returns.
Please consider the terms and conditions governing the relevant investment prior to making any investment decision. Investors should note that at worst they may lose all of their invested principal in the event of default, insolvency and/or bankruptcy of the relevant issue. The financial instruments discussed may not be suitable for all investors and investors must make their own informed decisions and seek their own advice regarding the appropriateness of investing in financial instruments or implementing strategies discussed herein.
MeDirect Bank (Malta) plc has based this document on information obtained from sources it believes to be reliable but which have not been independently verified. MeDirect Bank (Malta) plc does not therefore provide any guarantees, representations or warranties. The value of any investment or income may go up as well as down and past performance is no guarantee of any future performance. When an investment is denominated in a currency other than your local or reporting currency, changes in exchange rates may have an adverse effect on your investment.
MeDirect Bank (Malta) plc, company registration number C34125, is licensed by the Malta Financial Services Authority under the Banking Act (Cap. 371) and the Investment Services Act (Cap. 370). This material is intended only for the use of the recipient and shall not be reproduced in any way, whether in whole or in part, by the recipient. Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, of the material contained within is strictly prohibited.