Senior Backend Developer
Reporting to the Backend Architect, the Senior Backend Developer (.NET) will join our Development Team and contribute to delivering best in class e-banking and e-wealth solutions.
Malta * Full-time
Duties and responsibilities
- Contributing to building and maintaining enterprise back-end solutions
- Building unit and performance tests
- Taking ownership of code written and understanding the importance of writing in a scalable and maintainable way
- Collaborating with the DevOps and other teams within the bank to implement and deploy new functionalities.
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Solid knowledge of the latest .NET Technologies
- Experience with Testing Frameworks (NUnit and MOQ)
- Experience with multi-threading, concurrency, and caching (Redis)
- Experience with containerized application development and deployments
- Experience with message queuing systems, RabbitMQ and Kafka
- Substantial experience with SQL (MS Sql and Oracle); experience with NoSQL is a plus
- Experience with Jira, Confluence & Gitlab (Gitflow)
- A University degree or Diploma in Computer Science or any other related field
- Ideally have a minimum of 6 years of experience
What we offer
Grow with us
Earn and save
Invest in yourself
We strive to ensure a streamlined account opening process, via a structured and clear set of requirements and personalised assistance during the initial communication stages. If you are interested in opening a corporate account with MeDirect, please complete an Account Opening Information Questionnaire and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a comprehensive list of documentation required to open a corporate account please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on (+356) 2557 4444.