Your investment is safely kept in our nominee account, which allows us to give you the lowest execution fees under our scalable business model. However this means that we have certain restrictions on the corporate action that can be offered. Below are some corporate actions which are currently not offered:
- Dividend reinvestments/dividend options on international markets. Where possible we will offer this option for listed securities on the Maltese Stock Exchange.
- Company meetings and proxy voting for bonds. Where possible we will offer this option for listed securities on the Maltese Stock Exchange.
- Odd lot offers, e.g. mini tenders.
- Non official offers, or offers that are not supervised or regulated by an official entity.
- French loyalty bonus offers.
- Consent offers. Exceptions may apply depending on the terms of the event.
- Unregulated/unprotected corporate actions offered by third parties.